Listed below are trial programmes available to download free of charge. For full versions of the software, please contact us.
|MasterSeries PowerPad Student Edition is a free version of our commercial PowerPad plus structural analysis and design suite. At the heart of PowerPad is our powerful MasterFrame analysis module. This Integrates directly with our Steel, Concrete & Timber Design Modules to give you seamless, fully integrated, 2D & 3D Analysis & Design with the minimum of input. PowerPad is a Lite version of the MasterSeries incorporating limited versions of the following core MasterSeries programs.
- Frame Analysis – 100 member frames Beam, Truss, Plane, Grillage, Space, Tension only, P-delta, Haunches….
- Portal Frames – 1 to 3 bay Portals with Elastic, Plastic, P-delta, Sway Stability….
- Integrated Steel Design – Axial, Moment, Strut, Tie, Appendix-BB (G)….
- Integrated Concrete Design – Beams, Columns, Pad Foundations
- Integrated Timber Design – Axial, Moment, Joists ….
- Composite Beam Design – Primary & Secondary beams
- Moment Connections – Eaves, Apex, Base, Splice ….
- Simple Connections – Flexible End Plates, Fin-plates, Angle Cleats ….
- Masonry Design – Cavity, Freestanding, Piers, Columns …
- Retaining Wall Design – Concrete & Masonry Retaining Walls
- Pile Cap Design – Truss, Beam & Deep Beam theories
- Beam Designers – Simple Steel, Concrete & Timber beam designers
Restrictions to this version are as follows:
- “For Educational Use Only” statements on screen and all output.
- You will NOT be able to export to Word or Excel.
- You will NOT have access to the Calc-Wizard part of PowerPad as it requires Word.
- Not for commercial use.
- Data files NOT compatible with normal commercial versions of MasterSeries & PowerPad.
- Data files can be read by your university’s commercial version.
- 1 year Licence, but you can re-apply
Data files NOT compatible with normal commercial versions of MasterSeries & PowerPad.
NOT compatible with Apple MAC’s running Windows parallels or Bootstrap etc.
| Please visit the link below to access the 30 Day Trial.