MasterSeries support contract is renewable annually to run each calendar year (1 January to 31 December).
The contract for supported users includes the following:
- Regular software updates, newly released versions and patches, revisions to design codes, all downloadable from the www.MasterSeries.com web site. (A log on password is required. Please e-mail email@example.com should you have misplaced your log on details.)
- Access to recorded webinars, videos and various tutorials, which are updated on a regular basis.
- Access to downloadable/printable documentation and training/tutorials.
- IT support – installation, setting up, drivers, title blocks.
- Technical support on the use of the software via telephone, e-mail or fax.
- The first line of support will be offered by the local support team. Complex issues will be referred to MasterSeries head office when necessary. (MasterSeries does however reserve the right to judge when support becomes consulting.)
- Should the user require design or modelling assistance, this will be quoted and charged for separately.
Site visits will attract an additional on-site fee.